A Spirit-Filled Church located in the heart of Williamsport, PA. We are a [multigenerational] family centered and mission minded Church. We are called to know Jesus and make Jesus known. We seek to live boldly in this generation, reflecting the truth of the gospel with the words we speak, the decisions we make, and the lives we live.
Sundays at 10am
470 Pine St
Williamsport Pa 17701
LOVE (God) GROW (in faith) REACH (our world)
Love: We are passionate in loving God completely, loving others sincerely and building strong family relationships
Grow: We are committed to growing in our faith, making disciples of Jesus and training integral leaders for the purpose of Christ
Reach: We are dedicated to reaching our world here, near and far
Firmly rooted in Scripture, the beliefs of The Door Fellowship are foundational to the Christian faith and guide our decisions as a church. We encourage you to look up these scriptures in order to see why we believe what we believe.
These values reflect our passion and priorities as a church.
1. The Bible: Making God’s Word the focus in our meetings where we learn, understand, and apply it to each area of our lives
2. Prayer: Showing our dependence on God by spending time in prayer both corporately and individually
3. Worship: Our outward expression of love and devotion toward God. Giving glory and thanks to God with our music and our lives
4. Marriage & Family: Strong marriages produce strong children. Strong children influence a whole nation
5. Community: Sharing our lives together as believers to encourage, strengthen and bear each other’s burdens
6. Serving: Understanding everything we have is from God and using our time, talent and treasure for His mission
7. Missions: We are commissioned to reach out and give to the world around us.
Pastors Matt & Rachel Holcomb became the Lead Pastors in February 2018. They have served as the youth pastors and Staff Pastors at the Door Fellowship Church for 20 years. They have also served as Associate Pastors, Home Group Director, Media Director and Church Administrator since 2016.
They have been married and in love for over 20 years. They have 4 boys which means they’re always on the go, but their favorite thing is doing family activities.